At the 3rd Russian-Mexican Workshop on Nanoparticles, Nanomaterials and Nanoprocessing our Ceter employees have presented the following oral presentations::
- P. Tolstoy “Introduction to center for magnetic resonance at St Petersburg State University”;
- A. Gurinov “NMR study of Lewis and Brønsted acidic centers of aluminated SBA-15 Silicas”;
- E. Kurenkova “NQR/NMR studies in zero-field at Center for Magnetic Resonance”;
- A. Shmyreva “Investigation of metal nanoparticles by the example of Co-59 NMR technic”;
- A. Kultaeva, S. Sukharzhevskii, A. Antipov “Study of hydroxyapatites structure by electron paramagnetic resonance”;
- A. Vyvodtceva, M. Shelyapina, A. Privalov, F. Fujara, D. Fruchart “1H NMR study of hydrogen diffusion in the transition metal alloys lattice”.
Photos are in our gallery.
Later on collegues from Mexico have visited our Center.