Total in June 1074 service applications were carried out.
All together measured:
- 1031 1H spectra
- 204 13C spectra
- 93 DEPT spectra
- 22 COSY spectra
- 17 NOESY spectra
- 44 31P spectra
- 78 19F spectra
60 applications were carried out which jointly took 1070 hours of measurements.
Comments Off on June 2014
| Tags: Service
A delegation of the Hannover Medical School (Medizinische Hochschule Hannover) has visited our Center today:
- Dr. Tilman Fabian, Management Cluster of Excellence “Rebirth”, expert in management of interdisciplinary research projects
- Prof. Dr. Ullrich Martin, Leibniz Research Laboratory for Biotechnology and Artificial Organs, expert in iPS cells
- Prof. Dr. Denise Hilfiker-Kleiner, Dean of Research, Hannover Medical School, expert in experimental Cardiology
- Dr. Robert Zweigerdt, Leibniz Research Laboratory for Biotechnology and Artificial Organs, expert in cell mass production/bioreactors
- Dr. Andres Hilfiker, Leibniz Research Laboratory for Biotechnology and Artificial Organs, expert in Tissue Engineering
- Prof. Dr. Axel Schambach, PhD, Department of Hematology, Hannover Medical School, expert in Experimental Hematology
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Heisterkamp, Leibniz University Hannover, Hannover Laser Center, expert in Biophotonics
Comments Off on Hannover Medical School
| Tags: Tolstoy
A group of bachelor students from the Faculty of Chemistry visited our Center today.
Comments Off on Excursion 23.06.2014
| Tags: Tolstoy
V.A. Rassadin, E. Nicolas, Y. Six
“Ti(OiPr)4/nBuLi: an attractive reagent system for [2+2+2] cyclotrimerisation reactions”
Chem. Commun. 2014, Advance Article
A convenient method for the [2+2+2] cyclotrimerisation of alkynes using Ti(OiPr)4/nBuLi is presented. Homotrimerisation of arylacetylenes proceeds within minutes with excellent regioselectivity. Moreover, the intermolecular construction of ABB heterotrimers can be achieved selectively from two different alkynes with similar electronic properties. The method is also suitable for the synthesis of pyridines.
Comments Off on Chem. Commun. 2014
V.V. Sokolov, A.Yu. Ivanov, M.S. Avdontseva, A.A. Zolotarev
“Stereochemistry and NMR Spectra of Some Tricyclic Condensed Thiazolidine Derivatives with a Bridgehead Nitrogen Atom”
Chem. Hetercycl. Compd. 2014, 50, 550-556
The configuration of a series of tricyclic condensed thiazolidines with a bridgehead nitrogen atom, for which erroneous data had been published, was determined by X-ray structural analysis and NMR spectroscopy.
Comments Off on Chem. Hetercycl. Compd. 2014
| Tags: Ivanov
The second part of the G-RISC workshop “NMR as interdisciplinary tool for the study of non-covalent interactions” took place on 16 and 18 June.
The program was as follows:
- Regina Islamova “Transition Metal-Catalyzed polymerisation: NMR and EPR study”;
- Roman Yakovenko “NMR study of protonation of carbonyl compounds (fluorinated enones and furanes) in Brønsted superacids”;
- Konstantin Luzyanin “Combining NMR and MS tools for study of nano clusters in solution”;
- Kirill Kulish “Zinc(II)-Mediated Generation of 5-amino-1,2,4-oxadiazoles from amidoximes and cyan amides”
Comments Off on G-RISC Workshop, part 2
Comments Off on Soon on TV
| Tags: Tolstoy
J. Malinina, T.Q. Tran, A.V. Stepakov, V.V. Gurzhiy, G.L. Starova, R.R. Kostikov, A.P. Molchanov
“[3+2] Cycloaddition reactions of arylallenes with C-(N-arylcarbamoyl)- and C,C-bis(methoxycarbonyl)nitrones and subsequent rearrangements”
Tetrahedron Lett. 2014, 55, 3663-3666
The first example of 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions of nitrones with arylallenes is described. C-Carbamoylnitrones react with the C1single bondC2 double bond of arylallenes affording the corresponding 4-methyleneisoxazolidines in good yields. N-Aryl-C,C-bis(methoxycarbonyl)nitrones usually gave rearranged products: mixtures of 4,5-dihydro-4-oxo-1H-benzo[b]azepine-2,2(3H)dicarboxylates and 4-oxo-1,5-diarylpyrrolidine-2,2-dicarboxylates.
Comments Off on Tetrahedron Lett. 2014
St. Petersburg Branch of the Russian Chemical Society invites to a lecture of Prof. Dr. Hans-Heinrich Limbach from Dahlem Research School of Molecular Sciences of the Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
“Functional hydrogen bond NMR: from model systems to nano catalysts and enzymes”
The lecture will take place in Mendeleev’s center of the St. Petersburg State University (Universitetskaya nab. 7/9) on the 17 of June 2014 at 15:00. Additional info: 323-41-20.
Comments Off on Lecture 17.06.2014
P. R. Golubev, A. S. Pankova, M. A. Kuznetsov
“Transition-Metal-Free Approach to 4-Ethynylpyrimidines via Alkenynones”
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2014, 3614-3621
A practical approach to the synthesis of 4-ethynylpyrimidines by the condensation of arylamidines with 2-aryl-1-ethoxy-5-(trimethylsilyl)pent-1-en-4-yn-3-ones has been developed. As these latter ketones are easily accessible from bis(trimethylsilyl)acetylene and arylacetyl chlorides, the regioselective condensation reported herein provides a facile access to both TMS-protected and unprotected 4-ethynylpyrimidines in yields of up to 85%.
Comments Off on Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2014