Mikhail Vovk and Sevastyan Rabdano presented a talk about strategies for protein structure determination by NMR.
Archive for October 31, 2013
Internal seminar 31.10.2013
Internal seminar 24.10.2013
Prof. Flavio Maran
A new article by our users – InorgChem 2013
D. V. Krupenya, P. A. Snegurov, E. V. Grachova, V. V. Gurzhiy, S. P. Tunik, A. S. Melnikov, P. Yu. Serdobintsev, E. G. Vlakh, E. S. Sinitsyna, and T. B. Tennikova
New Supramolecular AuI−CuI Complex as Potential Luminescent
Label for Proteins
Inorganic Chemistry 2013
Sergey Smirnov and Andrey Gurinov got certificates
Employees of the Center for Magnetic Resonance Sergey Smirnov and Andrey Gurinov have completed the training courses in the University of Regensburg in Germany and got certificates.
The first public talk
In our Center the first public talk took place on which Dr. Vadim Kachala (Bruker) described the monitoring of reactions by NMR spectroscopy. To listen to the talk came about 30 people.
At the 3rd Russian-Mexican Workshop on Nanoparticles, Nanomaterials and Nanoprocessing our Ceter employees have presented the following oral presentations::
- P. Tolstoy “Introduction to center for magnetic resonance at St Petersburg State University”;
- A. Gurinov “NMR study of Lewis and Brønsted acidic centers of aluminated SBA-15 Silicas”;
- E. Kurenkova “NQR/NMR studies in zero-field at Center for Magnetic Resonance”;
- A. Shmyreva “Investigation of metal nanoparticles by the example of Co-59 NMR technic”;
- A. Kultaeva, S. Sukharzhevskii, A. Antipov “Study of hydroxyapatites structure by electron paramagnetic resonance”;
- A. Vyvodtceva, M. Shelyapina, A. Privalov, F. Fujara, D. Fruchart “1H NMR study of hydrogen diffusion in the transition metal alloys lattice”.
Photos are in our gallery.
Later on collegues from Mexico have visited our Center.
2 new articles by our users
Aleksey L. Mindich, Nadezhda A. Bokach, Maxim L. Kuznetsov, Galina L. Starova, Andrey P. Zhdanov, Konstantin Yu. Zhizhin, Serguei A. Miltsov, Nikolay T. Kuznetsov, and Vadim Yu. Kukushkin
“Borylated Tetrazoles from Cycloaddition of Azide Anions to Nitrilium Derivatives of closo-Decaborate Clusters”
Dmitrii S. Bolotin, Nadezhda A. Bokach, Andreii S. Kritchenkov, Matti Haukka, and Vadim Yu. Kukushkin
“Amidrazone Complexes from a Cascade Platinum(II)-Mediated Reaction between Amidoximes and Dialkylcyanamides”
Inorganic Chemistry 2013
Science and Progress 2013
The work of Elena Tupikina that was carried out using equipment of our Center (and also Research Centre for X-ray Diffraction Studies, Computer Center и Center for optical and laser materials research), was awarded at the conference “Science and Progress 2013.”
Lecture on Thursday, 17.10.2013
On Thursday, 17.10.2013 at 15:15 at the Chemistry Department at the conference hall of the Center (Room 1093) Dr. Vadim Katchala (Bruker) will give a lecture
“Monitoring of the reaction by NMR spectroscopy.”
– Setting up an experiment
– Features of a Dynamic Center
– The possible methods
Everybody is invited and will be welcomed with a tea, coffee and biscuits.